Institute for Linguistic Studies, Russian Academy of Sciences
(In years 1952--1991: the Leningrad branch of Institute of Linguistics of Academy of Sciences of USSR)
- of Comparative and Areal Linguistics (head Nikolai N. Kazansky),
- of Functional Linguistics (head Alexander V. Bondarko),
- of Linguistic Typology (head Viktor S. Xrakovskij),
- of Computational Linguistics (head Sergey A. Kuznetsov),
- of Languages of Russia (head Evgeniy V. Golovko),
- of Lexicography (head Sergey A. Myznikov):
- The Dictionary of 19th Century,
- The Dictionary of 18th Century,
- The Dictionary of Neologisms,
- The Dictionary of Russian Dialects,
- The Academic Dictionary,
- The Mikhail Lomonosov Dictionary.
The Third International Conference on Mongolic Linguistics (ML 2018) will be held on July 29 — August 1, 2018
The Joseph M. Tronsky XXII Memorial Annual International Conference Indo-European Comparative Linguistics and Classical Philology will be held on June 18–20, 2018. Papers are accepted until March 20, 2018.